2013년 1월 26일 토요일

Who am I and what can I become?

Who Am I and what can I become?

Well, if you think about yourself, who do you think you are?

Look in the mirror and look at yourself~ And think!think!


So.. you know your name you know yourself and you can definitely know this is you.


----

So.. Read the First Presidency Message from the Strength of Youth!

It's really nice. 

And start noting something really important(Or Underline)

Some keywords, phrases.

;3 

(Well, sorry I didn;t understand this lesson quiet well today. So~ I will upload something really good for you to do and some inspirational videos!)

http://www.lds.org/bc/content/shared/content/images/gospel-library/manual/36617/36617_000_006_06-attributeActivity.pdf

Now, here's the checklist! Even if you're not the member of the church, it's alrgiht! Keep it to yourself. :D


And here's some videos:

(Sorry I can;t find any-- Not right now)

https://www.lds.org/youth/video?lang=eng&country=au

Here's the Youth Video Link. Enjoy!

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기